Prior to placing your order, please review our Shipping Policies for a more positive purchasing experience.
- Orders may take 24-48 hours to be processed.
- During our goose and capon processing season we ONLY SHIP ON MONDAYS (Overnight delivery OR FREE 2-day shipping) due to severe staffing shortages. This year, that timeframe will be from the week of July 25 through approximately November 7.
- The remainder of the year, we ONLY ship Monday-Wednesday for orders to arrive within the work week with our FREE 2-day shipping. (see below for Saturday and Overnight Delivery Options).
How are orders shipped?
- Our FREE shipping orders are sent via UPS Ground or UPS 2nd Day Air to arrive within 2 days within the continental US. For orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii, a $20 Shipping and Handling fee will be added to your order.
- UPS only comes to our facility once a day by 12:00 PM CST, so if you choose Overnight Delivery, it may not go out that day. As stated above, it can take up to 24-48 hours to process your order, so you may not get it Overnight.
November 1 - January 31
- For free shipping, we will ship Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to ensure your product arrives prior to the weekend. (Packages sometimes delayed due to unforeseen circumstances – i.e. weather delays, etc.).
- Tuesday deliveries are only possible if you pay an extra overnight charge.
- Saturday deliveries are only possible if you pay an extra overnight charge and are only available in some areas.
What do you need to do?
Advance Orders Schedule
Delivery dates may be selected from the drop-down menu provided in the checkout process. If a date is not in the drop-down menu, you can fill in the required date, keeping in mind our above shipping policies. All orders must be shipped within 30 days of order date.
Order Changes or Cancellations
You may change or cancel an order with advance notice. We will do all that we can to honor your request, but if the order has already begun the shipping process, we cannot change it or cancel it. Order changes or cancellations need to take place prior to 5:00 PM CST the day before it is scheduled to ship.
Orders placed during the holiday season (November 1-January 31) may be changed or cancelled up to 12:00 PM CST on the day PRIOR to shipping. Cancellations received after this time cannot be accommodated and the order will ship as scheduled.
Our frozen goose and capon products are individually vacuum sealed and placed in a corrugated box lined with foam for extra protection - a package combination to help your products arrive cold and in excellent condition.
Our products are delivered without a signature requirement to prevent the package from going back to the delivery terminal and spoiling.
If you are unclear about our shipping policies or when your product will arrive, please contact us via email or call 605-698-7651.